11 Buchanan Street, Devonport
Perfect Position, Endless Possibilities!
Price by Negotiation
- Live in central Devonport, just one street over from the main street of Devonport, with its shops cafes and restaurants, beach and the most spectacular walk along the ever changing harbourside;
- Live within a Devonport icon - this large family home and income has been in the same family since it was built 95 years ago, it is much admired and has been run as the Devonport Motel (with many returning guests) since the mid 1980s;
- Use the separate two units in the rear garden to pay your mortgage - perhaps continue to run the motel business which has been very lucrative for our current owners and returning approximately $78,000 pa;
- 612m2 of flat land, amongst blue chip homes in a blue chip area where visitors love to stay as it is so handy to everything. If you are looking for a fantastic central Devonport family home and business, or a home with excellent work-from-home opportunities or room for the teenagers out the back, or a home that would be suitable for overseas or extended family (even aged parents), then look no further as this is it!
- Our sellers are a family where "mum" is now ready to move to something smaller in her retirement, so reasons for sale are genuine;
- Come and take a look at this rare offering, never mind living city side, come over to the north side where the beaches are wonderful for swimming, the pace of life more sedentary, and the short ferry trip to the city giving you the best of both worlds!
For further information and documents please go to
North Shore City